Terms and Conditions
Your continued use of this site confirms your acceptance of these terms.
By registering to our website or downloading our App or using our Service you agree to these terms and conditions.
For App users: These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and us (not the Appstore). However, you agree to be bound by the Appstore Rules.USE OF WEBSITE
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the website.
You may view, print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
You can not use this website, If you have been convicted of any offence, or subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct, harassment or dishonesty.
We own and control all the material, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website.
Therefore, all the material, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website are reserved.USE SITE ACCESS
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible if you have registered.]SITE UPTIME
1.4. All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such noticeVISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(b) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website.YOU AGREE NOT TO
Use our website for any other purposes, except for your own personal and business purposes. Edit, modify, exploit or redistribute in any form material from our website. Republish, sell, advertise, sponsorship or promotions on or in connection with Content except where explicitly authorized by us;LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
A - Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed.
B - You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
C - You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
D - The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.Use on behalf of organisation.
If you use the website or expressly agree to these terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organisational project, by doing so you bind both : yourself; and
(a) the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organisational project,This Section applies to childcare provider and accounts. (Done )
Any Childcare Contract is between the respective Childcare Provider and Parent. Therefore, any legal recourse arising from breach of the Childcare Contract is not against us.
If you are a Childcare Providers; you can arrange to supply Childcare Services to Parents.
You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations and will not infringe any third party rights.
Users will only use personal information of other Users strictly in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Childcare provider must acknowledge that Parents will post review in relation to you or your services and theses will be publicly available for viewing and will remain.
We are not responsible for monitoring or editing reviews.
If you have any complaint about another User. Write to us via the contact page of our website.7.1. This Section applies to Parent / Agency registration and accounts.
You accept that we do not monitor users or their content. You deal with users at your own risk. We are not responsible of the accuracy of any content or in connection with any dealing between users.
You should never assume that any content from another user is accurate bear in mind that, a person may not be who he or she claims to be.
If a user states that he/she hold a document. We do not guarantee that any such document is accurate or valid. If you are a Parent, it is your responsibility to seek access to the document via the relevant childcare provider.8.USER LOGIN DETAILS
8.1. If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
8.2. You must keep your password confidential.
8.3. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
8.5. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.9. Cancellation and suspension of contract. 9.1. Childcare Providers
You are entitled at anytime end this contract by suspending, closing or cancelling your account via our self-service online cancellation page www.localnanny.co.uk/cancel. (This does not entitle you to a refund)
We are entitled at any time (with or without notice) to end this contract or suspend part or all of our service or impose restriction on our service if.
Any fees due to us are unpaid / unjustifiably charged back.
We think; it is necessary to protect us or others.
We are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
If we end the contract and you are a consumer, we will refund subscription payments relating to period after termination. If you are not a consumer there will be no refund.
If this contract ends you no longer have the right to use our service. You must not attempt to register or continue to use our service.10. Childcare provider services.
10.1 - Childcare providers who register with our website will have access to additional features. Such as:
(a) facilities to upload a CV and / or profile into our database, to enable registered parent / agency to search for CV / profile, to assess and contact the Childcare provider.
(b) a facility to enable the Childcare provider to browse our database of job listings;
(c) a facility to enable the Childcare provider to receive email alerts, and / or other email notifications from us;
(d) a facility to limit the disclosure of confidential information to parent / agency; and / or any other services specified on our website from time to time.
e. You agree that we do not provide a facility for Childcare providers, parent or agency to get in contact and we do not assess or monitor the parent, childcare and agency who advertise on our website, We do not vet or monitor the parent, Childcare providers and agency who advertised on our website.
f - You must ensure that all the information you provide to us and to any registered parent / agency via or in relation to our website is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading, and you must keep such information up to date.
g- For the avoidance of doubt, any CV you upload or supply to us shall constitute "your content”1. Parent / Agency services
1. Parents / agencies who register with our website will have access to additional website areas and features, which may include: (a) the ability to post advertisements on our website; (b) access to our database of childcare providers; and/or (c) any other services specified on our website from time to time.
1. While parts of our service are available to users free of charge, certain features are available only to users who subscribe. The fees are paid in advance. 2. All Fees on our website are included VAT. The fees in relation to your account type. 3. The fees may vary from time to time by posting new fees on our website, but this will not affect fees for services that have been previously paid. 4. If you we have mis-priced any part of our website service, we are not obliged to supply the service provided. You can decide whether you want to continue with the service at the correct price or not. If you do not we will provide a full refund of any payment already made. 5. When you subscribe; your subscription will continue to be auto-renewed for the same subscription period which you signed up to unless you end your subscription before the renewal date by following the instructions on our service. 6. If you dispute any fees made to us, you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim. 7. If you owe us any amount under or relating to these terms and conditions, we will suspend or withdraw the provision of services to you. 8. We may at any time set off any amount that you owe to us against any amount that we owe to you, by sending you written notice of the set-off.YOUR CONTENT
1. Your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website. 2. You grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website. 3. You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website. 4 - If you breach or suspect that you have breached any of these terms and conditions in any way. We will delete your account.YOUR CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY
1. You are responsible for your Content If you to share your content with a third party on this website; We are not responsible for the use of your content on those third party. 2. We reserve the right without notice to suspend, alter, remove or delete Content or to disclose to the police or other relevant authorities any content or behavior that we believe breaches our terms and conditions. If so, you must not attempt to re-publish or re-send the Content 3. We reserve the right without notice to edit the text, content or layout of any profile uploaded to our Service. 4. We reserve the right to place advert adjacent to or within your Content. We retain all revenue from such activity. 5. We do not accept responsibility of any loss, damage or content being misused by others. 6. If you are concerned that your content may be misused. Do not upload it. Also make a backup of your Content to protect it against loss or damage. 7. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person.REVIEWS.
When posting a Review, you should no have a personal or business relationship with the entity, product or service being reviewed. You should be not a competitor of that entity or being offered any incentive to write the Review. Your Review should be independent, honest and genuine.REPORT ABUSE
If you see any unlawful material or activity on our website, that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know by email or using our abuse reporting form.
1. Our website is linked to other websites owned and operated by third parties. Theses links are not recommendations. 2. We have no control over third party websites and their contents. Therefore, we are not responsible of loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
1. A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. 2. The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subjected to the consent of any third party.Breaches of these terms and conditions
1 Without prejudice to our other rights under the terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may: (a) send you one or more formal warnings; (b) temporarily delete your account to our website; (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website; (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website; (e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; (g) suspend or delete your account on our website. 2. If we delete, prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any actions to such measures (including creating or using a different account).Variation
1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. 2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication. 3. You will be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.Assignment
1 You agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions. 2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.Severability
1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. 2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions were deleted, the rest of the provision will continue in effect.Law and jurisdiction
1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. 2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.